Friday, November 20, 2009

my usual Friday, I'm masturbating


It’s my usual Friday…my wife is at work and I’m at home “enjoying” myself. I am so horny after looking at pictures on Flickr, especially other sissies in their panties sucking cocks. What lucky sissies! I wish I could be doing that right now. I would love having a big cock in my mouth, filling it with a hot thick creamy load of cum! Mmmmm, that sounds so good! I have my silky panties on and I’m playing with my cock. My god I love to masturbate! It gives me such pleasure. Over the past two weeks I had two masturbation sessions that were incredible. Both times I ended up on my back with my legs up on the wall and my cock pointing straight at my waiting mouth. I really enjoyed the big loads of cum that I shot in my mouth and all over my face. I really get turned on doing that and I’m ready to do it again! My cock is so hard! I’ve been playing with it all morning and now I’m ready to taste my load. Oh wow, I just about lost control in my panties thinking about cumming into my own mouth. My cock and my mouth are both very anxious. AND I CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment