Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Exposing myself on webcam

I plan on "fully exposing" myself this Friday, 12/17 between 9AM and 10AM EST (2PM and 3PM GMT) at Webcamnow.com. I will be dressed in bra and panties, and sucking a rubber cock as I masturbate. I'm certain I'll also be using that rubber cock in my butt at times too! My camera will be positioned in such a manner that my face will be visible throughout my entire masturbation session. I can hardly believe I'm planning on doing this and I'm trembling with excitement thinking about how anyone in the world will be able to see me and my facial expressions as I enjoy playing with my wee-wee while wearing panties. I'm so turned on that I'm playing with myself now as I write and I very nearly came in my pants! I CAN'T WAIT TO MASTURBATE AND CUM IN MY PANTIES on cam in less then 72 hours!!! Anyone watching will be able to see who this sissy is! And I hope there will be several people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment