Friday, December 3, 2010

Masturbating on webcam again







I was back on Webcamnow.com this morning masturbating. It's so exciting having others watch me while I play with my wee-wee! Today I was dressed in bra, Olga panties, and stockings. I started out the session with my butt plug in place. After about ten minutes on cam I pulled my panties down to reveal my butt plug to everyone watching. I then pulled my panties back up and continued to play with my wee-wee in my panties. After about ten more minutes and after getting fully aroused, I removed my panties and the butt plug then inserted a ten inch rubber dildo into my waiting hole. I got incredibly turned on having others watch me fuck my own butt with a dildo while I continued playing with my wee-wee. I couldn't help but moan with pleasure which they seemed to enjoy. When I realized that I couldn't control myself much longer I put my panties back on, put the butt plug back in place then sucked the dildo that had been in my butt. Within seconds the viewers watched me completely soak my pretty panties with cum. I pulled my wet panties down in front and rubbed the dildo in my cum then licked it clean. It was an incredible turn on having people see what a sissy I can be. I can hardly wait for my next opportunity to have fun on my webcam. The images are how I looked just before starting my session.



No comments:

Post a Comment