Friday, February 24, 2012

my game today at the mall..."STINK Your Pants Now"

It's my day off work and when I woke up this morning I already knew I wanted to have fun making STINK in my pants at the local mall again. I had a strong urge for a poop all morning but knew I wanted to hold it until at least 10AM in order to let the mall get a little busier. Back many years ago I used to play a game of chance that I called "STINK your pants now" where I would have to mess my pants at a random time and place. I think I have mentioned it in a previous writing. I updated the game somewhat and played it today.

I prepared by putting on white full cut cotton panties, plastic pants, and a firm control long leg panty girdle under my jeans. I also inserted a Dulcolax laxative suppository prior to leaving my house. When I arrived at the mall I set the alarm on my cell phone for a random time approximately 20 minutes later, turned it on vibrate and put it in my pocket. I then began walking around in the mall with the intent being that as soon as I felt the vibrations when the alarm went off, no matter where I was at or who was near me, I would immediately have to STINK my pants. I made sure not to look at my watch and even though I knew I would have a general idea when it was getting near 20 minutes, I knew I wouldn't know exactly when it would be. I had to poop pretty badly even before I used the suppository so it didn't take long while walking in the mall before the urge to go was getting very strong. It was a wonderful feeling because I knew without a doubt when the time arrived I would be able to fill my pants with STINK.

I was on the escalator in JC Penny about a third of the way up and two women were just getting on at the bottom when I felt the vibration from my cell phone. I glanced back towards the women then grunted and my panties were quickly filled with warm creamy STINK!!! The girdle did a great job of causing the soft poo to spread out in my panties. It felt so good and I was so turned on. When I got off the escalator I put my hand on my butt and pushed into the STINK to spread it out even further. I then left Penney's and walked a short ways through the mall then sat down on a bench and pretended to check my cell phone for messages. The plastic pants were doing a good job of holding in the smell so I continued to sit there for about 5 minutes enjoying myself with the thought of sitting in the mall with my pants full of STINK and no one having any idea of it at all. After that, I continued walking around inside the mall for about 15 more minutes before leaving.

I enjoyed myself so much at the mall and since the smell was so well contained I didn't want to stop my fun just yet. I had a few items that I needed to get at Meijers so I stopped there on my way home. As I walked in the store I couldn't believe I was going inside to shop with my pants already full of creamy messy STINK. I walked around the store for about 10 minutes before getting my items then took them to the self check-out lane. As I scanned my items I was able to detect a slight odor and I was hoping no one would come up behind me before I was done. I made it undetected then came home and masturbated prior to cleaning up my messy pants.

I know I've said it before but I'm going to say it again.....Im a sissy and I Love to STINK MY PANTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment