Friday, July 6, 2012

Recent fun on webcam

It's been a while since I had a really enjoyable time masturbating on a live webcam but my last time was definitely fun. I was dressed in white silky panties and a white bra when I logged on at Webcamnow.com as CockInPanty. I began checking out various live webcams to see what interesting activity I could find. I generally check out the webcams with females first but as is usually the case, there really wasn't anyone interesting. Of course being a sissy, I enjoy the webcams with men also. I prefer guys who are forty to sixty years old and the ones that are't too physically fit. I don't know why but watching an average guy playing with his cock is more of a turn on for me than some studly guy with a great physique. Anyway, I found a couple guys to watch and flipped back and forth between them, rubbing my sissy little wee-wee in my panties as they played with their cocks. A few people came into my room to check me out but no one messaged me. After being on webcam for about ten minutes Miss Sindee entered my room and started a conversation. She told me she wss married and enjoyed making her husband be a sissy. She told me some things she's made him do and I commented on how lucky he was. She then asked if I would like to be her sissy and I anxiously admitted that I would. Miss Sindee then began telling me the things she would make me do and my wee-wee started getting very aroused. It was HOT! She told me how she would make me dress as a woman and make me beg for her to fuck my boy pussy with a big strap-on dildo. She would then bring in a man and I would be required to lick his ball as he fucked her. When he was done I would have to lick her pussy clean. I would then have to suck the mans cock and get him ready for her again. As Miss Sindee told me everything I would have to do I became more and more aroused. She then began asking me questions and made me admit to everyone in the room that I wanted to have my boy pussy fucked by a big cock and that I desired to suck cock and swallow cum. It wasn't long before I was so turned on I could hardly control myself and Miss Sindee had me right where she wanted me. She told me to play with my sissy cock in my panties for her and she then said since I was her sissy she wanted me to cum in my panties for her. I moaned with pleasure as I asked "you want me to cum in my panties?" and she replied "Yes, NOW!" And oh my god, I creamed them for her! I shot a large hot load in my pretty panties for Miss Sindee and it was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment