Friday, October 9, 2009

Becoming more obsessed with feminine underwear...

My first marriage lasted a little over seven years and in all that time my wife never knew about my fetish for wearing panties. After getting divorced I had more time then ever to again enjoy masturbating in panties and I became even more obsessed with female undergarments. In addition to making the occasional fun trips to the store to purchase panties I began ordering them through the mail along with girdles and bras. I then started wearing them under my clothes while doing my grocery shopping and I would always wear my pretty feminine undies while doing any house cleaning chores. After a while I finally decided to wear a pair of panties to work for the first time. I was nervous and wore a pair of my male underwear over them but having the silky material against my skin all day felt wonderful and my “secret” excited me. When I would get home at night I couldn’t wait to relieve my excitement and would soak my panties with a big load of cum. A few times I didn’t wait until I was home. I would begin playing with my excited cock as soon as I would drive out of the parking lot at work and would cum in my pants before getting home. For quite awhile whenever I wore panties to work I would wear my male underwear over them but eventually I got braver and wore only panties. After that it didn’t take long before I also started wearing pantyhose and panty girdles under my clothes. I now wear panties every day everywhere I go and my “secret” still excites me. I work in an office that is comprised of mostly females who are unsuspecting that their boss is wearing the same type of silky sexy undergarments that they are wearing. I love being as “girly” as they are.

I don’t know why but I really enjoyed the times driving home from work when I would get myself so aroused that I would cum in my panties. It probably sounds weird but I then started thinking it would be fun to discreetly do the same thing in public places. I started with something very easy, the drive up window at the bank. I had been playing with my cock at home and continued to play with it as I drove to the bank. By the time I arrived at the bank I was incredibly aroused and pulled up to the window with a very hard cock in the silky panties I was wearing under my pants. The pretty young woman who I had dealt with on numerous occasions before greeted me as I placed my items in the sliding tray. She began “working” the transactions and chatting with me at the same time. I was thinking about how she was maybe six feet away with only a window separating us, and she had no idea that I was sitting there wearing panties and with a very excited cock. I was driving a van so I was sitting at pretty much the same level as her and as we talked there was no way for her to see that I had placed my hand between my legs and was rapidly rubbing my erection. I was so aroused that after only about ten seconds I felt the wonderful throbbing sensation that precedes ejaculation. Whenever I get that feeling I know that I’m beyond my point of no return. I was about to cum in my panties and couldn’t stop if I wanted to! With the young woman still talking to me I felt several streams of warm cum squirting into my panties and totally soaking them. It was the most enjoyable banking I’d ever experienced and I repeated that same scenario many more times after that.

After making myself cum in my panties at the bank I also did it a few times at fast food restaurant drive-up windows although it usually was a little more rushed and didn’t seem quite as enjoyable. After a while I had the desire to be a little more daring and decided I was going to cum in my pants while in a store (prior to all the surveillance camera’s in use now). For my first attempt I went to a smaller local department store and wore cotton panties to give myself a little more protection. Just like at the drive-up windows I got myself thoroughly aroused before arriving at the store and as I walked inside, if anyone would have seen me they would have probably noticed I had an obvious erection in my pants. I immediately went to where the lingerie was located, placed my hand in my pocket then rapidly rubbed my cock. Within seconds I shot a big warm load of cum into my panties. A wet spot very quickly appeared in my jeans so I walked out as quickly as possible. While it was fun, it wasn’t nearly as enjoyable as it was at the bank. I did the same thing a few more times at other stores but it didn’t have the same thrill as being in the presence of an unknowing female at a drive-up window.

I still really enjoy the feeling of shooting cum in my panties although it’s been several years now since I did it in any type of public setting. I’m not sure why I enjoy it so much but I do! There’s nothing better then reaching that moment of excitement where you’ve lost control and suddenly realize “I’m going to cum in my pants”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment