Friday, October 2, 2009

Tried to quit my panty fetish...

I got married when I was 26 and decided I needed to quit the “silliness” of wearing panties and masturbating in them so I threw out all the panties I had acquired up to that time. It didn’t take long before I began to get the desire to masturbate in a pair of panties again so as my wife would discard old panties or pantyhose, I would rescue them from the trash and began a new collection. The company I worked for at the time had down-sized and eliminated my position so for several months while my wife worked I had plenty of time to be home having fun in my panties. I was right back to where I’d been before I’d gotten married and as strange as it may seem, I enjoyed playing with my own cock in a pair of panties more then I enjoyed having sex with my wife. I started having the desire for other style panties then what my wife wore and since I was afraid to purchase them myself, on two different occasions I shoplifted some. I was nearly caught on my third attempt at shoplifting so I decided I would rather suffer through the embarrassment of purchasing them rather then the embarrassment of going to jail for stealing them.

The first time I bought panties was at a Dollar General store. I don’t know why but I badly wanted some full cut white cotton panties with floral print. Unfortunately the only ones at the Dollar General store were actually girls, not women’s. They came in a three pack and I picked out size 14, the largest girls size. My hands were literally shaking and I felt embarrassed as I handed them to the middle-aged woman at the check-out. I bought nothing else which I thought made it seem pretty obvious that they were for me. The woman never said a word to me other then telling me the price and thanking me. It was such an intense adrenaline rush and as I walked out the door with them all I could think about was that the woman had to know I was going to wear them and masturbate in them. As soon as I got back home that’s what I did. I put on the pair with pink flowers and even though they were tight and small on me, they looked and felt wonderful. As I watched myself in the mirror I kept thinking about the woman at the store and wondered what she would be thinking if she could see me now, a 29 year old man playing with his excited cock in girls panties. The thought of having a woman watch me masturbate in panties excited me and I watched my new panties getting wet as I soaked them with a big load of cum. Although I now buy several of my panties online I still find it embarrassing and exciting to purchase them in a store and I always wonder what the sales clerk is thinking? I always hope that she realizes I’m going to wear them and play with my cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment