Friday, January 29, 2010

I let myself get caught masturbating

I’ve often fantasized about getting caught while masturbating and on a recent vacation to a Jamaican resort I had the ideal opportunity to let it happen. On the fourth day at the resort as I was sitting by the pool enjoying the “sights” I started feeling the desire for some sexual gratification. Since my wife was in the pool doing water aerobics I decided to go back to the room to relieve my desires with some quick solo pleasure. As I neared the room I saw the “housekeeping” cart at the room next to ours and when I went inside our bed was still unmade. I assumed that the maid would most likely be coming to our room next and since I was already planning to masturbate, the thought of “getting caught” came to mind. I was immediately turned on by the idea but I wanted to do something so that it didn’t look too obvious. I figured the best thing would be to make it appear to the maid that I didn’t hear her knock on the door. I got my ipod and earphones out of my bag then removed my t-shirt and bathing suit and laid on the bed in direct view of the door. My cock was already hard and fully erect as I put the earphones in place. I then put the ipod next to me for show but didn’t turn it on so that I could hear when the maid was coming. I was beginning to feel nervous about what I was doing but by then I was so turned on that I didn’t want to stop. As I began to slowly rub my cock and think about the maid seeing me I realized I wasn’t going to last very long. I then heard the cart in the hallway moving closer. My heart really started pounding as I wrapped my hand around my cock and began stroking my erection. When the maid knocked on the door and said “housekeeping” I shut my eyes enough so they appeared closed but I could still see through my eyelashes. I then began to rapidly stroke my hard pink meat and as the maid unlocked the door my balls tightened and I felt that familiar pulsing sensation in my very excited cock. Even if I had wanted to, I knew there was no way to stop myself from cumming and as the door opened a stream of cum shot on my chest and belly. The young maid appeared to be totally surprised and immediately began to apologize for coming in but as I continued stroking my cock and squirting cum on my belly she seemed to sense that I didn’t know she was there. She then left the room and quietly closed the door behind her. I opened my eyes and watched the last bit of cum drain onto by belly as I finished stroking my cock. I could hardly believe I had just let someone see me masturbating but the large amount of cum on my chest and belly made it pretty obvious how excited I had been. I used several tissues cleaning up my cum then tossed them into the waste basket. There was no doubt in my mind when the maid emptied it a short while later the smell of cum was still noticeable enough to remind her of what she saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment