Thursday, May 30, 2013

Showing my face in pictures.....

Although this picture is of my backside, I am now out of control with allowing my face to be seen in pictures that I post on various websites. I have totally exposed my identity by allowing nearly anyone with access to the websites to see me dressed in my pretty sissy undies, masturbating, and OMG yes.....even making STINK in my panties! It's so insane and I know I'm risking being seen by someone that knows me....and yet I can't keep myself from doing it. Every time that I see one of the pictures has been viewed or commented on, it gets me incredibly aroused, especially the pictures of me wearing STINK filled panties! If you are on Flickr, I have a large number of pictures that show my face while dressed in my sissy panties and bra, sucking a rubber cock and rubbing my excited wee-wee. There are also several of me masturbating. I'm InPanties24Seven. If you have an account at ExperienceProject, you can find me as SissyInPanty. Ask to be a friend and you will not only see some of the same pictures that are on Flickr but you will also be able to see a large number of pictures of me with STINK in my panties.....including some that show my face. There aren't many things more exciting to a panty pooping sissy than to be seen with STINK in his pants! Check out my pictures and please leave comments.....I love them!

5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and your videos! I'm also a sissy that fills her panties. I lover the feeling of it... The humiliation, the shame, the warmth and stickiness. I'd love to be able to chat with you sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to chat sometime.....please tell me more about filling your panties with STINK!

      Delete
    2. Yes, nothing makes me feel more pathetic and like a sissy than having an infantile accident in my panties; having pee running down my legs and tights with a sticky mess nestled snugly in the back of my panties... Oh how it causes me to quiver and trembled, both in extreme shame and pleasure!
      Some of my best sessions have involved bondage and being helpless. The joys of struggling around desperately, tied up as a pretty sissy girl... Suddenly you can't hold it anymore and it fills the seat of your panties... And you're left bound and helpless, struggling around and squishing the mess, wallowing in shame and pleasure... I do love that! :D

      Delete
  2. That sounds wonderful....I would love to be forced to humiliate myself by helplessly and uncontrollably making STINK in my pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is wonderful! Many is the time I've been humiliated like this. It's one thing for me to be an emasculated sissy in a dress and panties, but for me to be that and tied and helplessly filling my panties like a little child, such a rush! Such a humiliating situation too, especially when left tied up and crying in it for hours. ;)

      Delete