Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I STINK MY PANTS!!! Discovering the full pleasure.

For the last few years that I was living with my parents I would STINK my pants whenever I would have a "perfect" opportunity but that wasn't more then ten or twenty times a year. Even though it wasn't as often as I would have liked, it was fun and I almost always would masturbate and cum in my panties while doing it. Surprisingly, after I moved out into my own apartment and could have made STINK in my panties at any time that I wanted I decided that I was going to stop doing it. For the next three years I had virtually stopped. I did STINK my panties a few times a year but considering that I could have done it almost every day if I had wanted, I pretty much felt like I had "kicked" my habit. On my twenty-sixth birthday that all changed.

About a week before my birthday I found a pair of white control-top pantyhose in the laundry room at my apartment building. I took them back to my apartment and tried them on. They felt wonderful and I loved the tightness on my butt and wee-wee. I began to play with myself and it didn't take long before I soaked them with a big load of cum. As I washed them out I started wondering what it would be like to make a big messy STINK in them? I had never done it in pantyhose and I already knew it was something I wanted to try. I put them away with my growing collection of panties and decided to wait until sometime when I really needed to poop badly in order to be certain to enjoy making a big messy STINK in them! On my twenty-sixth birthday my fiancee's mom made me dinner. Later that night when I got back to my apartment it was time for my own private birthday celebration consisting of a few hits off the bong while listening to some tunes, and then an enjoyable masturbation session with "my girls". My girls were the pictures of women in my Penthouse and Playboy magazines. During my masturbation sessions I would peruse through the magazines getting myself aroused and select whatever pictures from each magazine that struck my mood for that session. I would then line them up on my sofa and when I was fully aroused I would remove my clothes and let my girls watch me masturbate. On that night my masturbation session ended up being a little differently from what I had thought it was going to be.

I put on some tunes then after a few hits from the bong I was catching a good buzz and enjoying the music while watching television with the volume turned down. As I sat there I started getting some cramps in my lower abdomen and began to feel like I may need to poop but I didn't think much about it. After about an hour I was feeling horny and more then ready to masturbate. I took another hit from the bong then started going through the pictures in the magazines in my usual manner and lining up my favorites for that night on the couch. As I was looking through the magazines the cramps in my abdomen had gotten much worse and it had become apparent that I badly needed to poop. I also knew by the way I felt that it wasn't going to be a firm normal poop, it was going to be STINK, very soft and creamy STINK and I immediately thought about the control-top pantyhose. I was already somewhat aroused but as soon as I started thinking about making STINK in the pantyhose my wee-wee got really hard. I quickly looked through the last few magazines in my collection then went into the bedroom and put on the pantyhose.

Of all the times that I had made STINK in my pants in my life, I had never been "high" when I did it and I was turned on more than ever by the thought of what I was about to do. I then did my best "girly" strut back into the living room, stopped in front of the couch and began rubbing my excited wee-wee through the pantyhose as I said "you girls are in for a very special treat tonight". I continued massaging my excited erect wee-wee while moving in rhythm with the music then slowly turned around with my butt towards the pictures and said "I'll bet you girls have never watched an adult male STINK his pants". I put both hands on my hips, bent over slightly, then with one good grunt I totally filled the seat of the pantyhose with a large amount of very mushy STINK! It was probably a good thing I had the music on to drown out my voice or my neighbor might have heard me say with delight "Oh girls look at me, I just made STINK in my pantyhose and it feels so good!" As I continued dancing and moving my hips the tight control-top pantyhose forced my STINK to spread between my legs and I could feel some had oozed a little ways down the back of my legs. I was in complete ecstasy and had to stop rubbing my excited wee-wee to keep from cumming too soon. I went into the bathroom to check myself in the mirror and seeing the mess I had made excited me even more. Whenever I had pooped in panties I could see the bulges and the stain but in the pantyhose I COULD SEE MY STINK!!! I don't know why but it really turned me on to see all that lovely brown gooey STINK through the sheer material of the pantyhose. I stood there moving my hips around and watching the mess spread around on my butt while carefully massaging my wee-wee. I then went back into the front room to dance for the girls again but I knew I couldn't control myself for long. I already had a nice wet spot from pre-cum in the front of the pantyhose. After only another minute the desire to cum was getting to be too much. I quickly walked back into the bathroom where I could watch myself in the mirror again and started bending over then standing up then bending over then standing up. Every time I would bend over the pantyhose would pull very tight against my butt causing STINK to spread all over my butt. By then it was all the way up my butt crack, about six inches down the back of my legs and had also pushed well up between my legs. My balls were covered with the gooey mess and I was loving it.

When I had started the bending and standing motion I was doing it slowly while looking in the mirror at the STINK in the pantyhose but then I kept increasing the pace and it didn't take long before I was moving rather quickly. The pantyhose was not only smearing my STINK it was also providing hands free masturbation of my very aroused wee-wee and I could tell my excitement was building towards an incredible orgasm. When I felt as if I couldn't take the pleasurable sensations for even one more second I turned around to face the mirror, then with both hands on my hips I continued to rapidly bend all the way over and stand up. As I stood up I then began to thrust my hips forward and I could see my excited pink wee-wee straining in the sheer material with pre-cum oozing from the head. It was crazy how rapidly I was bending over then standing up but it felt so good. If I did that today I would probably throw my back out but at that moment it was total pleasure. After only about ten times of rapidly bending and standing the excitement became too much and I saw a big glob of thick white cum appear inside the pantyhose. I'd never felt my wee-wee unload like it did on that first squirt and I remember squealing rather loudly "OH YEA, I LOVE TO STINK MY PANTS!!!" I continued in the same motion at least five more times with thick streams of cum squirting into my pantyhose all the while repeating "I LOVE TO STINK MY PANTS! I LOVE TO STINK MY PANTS!". It was one of the most incredible orgasms I ever had and when it ended I felt totally spent.

As I stood there looking at myself with cum and STINK in the pantyhose I was thinking that may have been the strangest thing I'd ever done but yet there was no denying that it really turned me on and I totally enjoyed myself. For the previous three years I had virtually overcome my addiction to pooping in my pants but now I was again hooked. The bad news was that I only had six months until I would be getting married and I had now just become aware that I REALLY LOVED making STINK in my pants. After that night I had the desire to do it as often as I could before my wedding. My addiction had begun.








No comments:

Post a Comment