Friday, September 30, 2011

I STINK MY PANTS.....and I'm addicted to it!

For the last six months prior to my wedding day I made STINK and would then cum in my panties at least once a week. I thought maybe I would get tired of doing it but that wasn't the case. I seemed to be enjoying it and getting more turned on each time I did it. A few days before my wedding I decided I had to quit. I threw away most of the panties and the pantyhose that were in my collection except for a few pair that I felt like I could keep hidden from my wife. I guess I also wanted to keep a few panties "just in case" although I was determined I was going to stop making STINK in my panties. I was only about a month into my marriage when I faltered for the first time. I was unemployed at the time so I had plenty of extra time on my hands while my new bride was at work. Shortly after waking up one morning I started having cramps and a very strong urge to poop. I knew from the way I felt I had a big creamy STINK needing to come out and I couldn't resist my desire. I put on one of the pairs of panties that I had kept and totally filled them with a large messy pile of warm creamy STINK! I had really missed doing it and it felt wonderful having my panties full of STINK again. I then sat down in the bathtub in my STINK filled panties and masturbated to a very intense orgasm! So much for quitting! After that I was right back to doing it every chance that I got and over the next eight months as I remained unemployed I was able to STINK my panties a lot!

Throughout my marriage I surprisingly was able to find more opportunities to STINK my panties than you would imagine. I nearly got caught one time and I have no idea how I would have explained it. Fortunately I didn't have to. My fetish did begin having a negative impact on my marriage over time and by about the fourth year I realized that I was enjoying making STINK in my panties and masturbating more than I enjoyed having sex with my wife. It got so bad that when I knew I was going to have the chance to STINK in my panties I would sometimes avoid sex with my wife in order to enjoy having a stronger and more intense orgasm when I masturbated with STINK in my filled panties. During the last year of our marriage we purchased a video camera and by then I was so obsessed with making STINK in my panties that I began making video's of myself doing it. I would then watch myself in the videos on days when I wasn't able to enjoy the actual pleasure. There were many days when I would come home from work on my lunch break and masturbate while watching a video of myself making STINK in my panties!

Although I was quite saddened when my wife and I divorced the one thing that I looked forward to with being "single" again was having the opportunity to STINK my panties any time that I wanted without having to hide it. My wife moved out on a Saturday morning and by noon of that day I had STINK in my panties The next day after that I made STINK in my panties again and the day after that too. It was wonderful and I decided then that any time I was at home alone and needed to poop, I was going to STINK my panties. In that first year after my wife had moved out, I made STINK in my panties more than 300 times! And the year after that I did it more than 300 times again! The only time I used the toilet for a BM was if I was in a situation where I couldn't do it in my pants! I was also having lots of great sex since I would always play with my wee-wee when my panties were full of STINK and inevitably I would soak my panties with a big load of cum! Although I eventually cut down on the number of times I was making STINK in my pants, I never did get tired of doing it or enjoying it. As strange as this may sound, I even kept track of the number of times I did it and what panties I messed in. By the time I finally remarried 12 years later, I had enjoyed having STINK in my panties over 2,600 times!!!

One morning about a year after my wife and I divorced I was taking the trash out to the curbside for the weekly garbage pick-up and was feeling a strong urge to poop. I already knew I was going to STINK in my panties when I went back inside but then an idea came to mind. There was no one else around and it seemed like it could be exciting to make STINK in my pants while outside of my house. I was wearing gray sweat pants and a pair of white cotton full cut panties. When I got out to the street and sat the trash bag down I grunted and completely filled my panties with a big mushy STINK! I rubbed my hand across my butt and could feel a large bulge hanging in the seat of my sweats. If anyone had been nearby and looked closely at me I'm certain they would have noticed the bulge in my sweats but as I said, no one was around unless they happened to be looking out their windows. If someone had seen me that morning walking back towards my house the sight probably would have been quite humorous to them. It would have not only been obvious from the bulge in my seat that I had pooped my pants but they would have also known from the very noticeable "tenting" bulge in the front of my sweats that I was enjoying it! This essentially was the beginning of "pooping my pants in public" and over the next several months I did the same thing a number of times.

One of my favorite times of doing this was one morning when I saw two teenage girls on their way to school, walking in my direction on the sidewalk just as I was walking down my drive-way with the trash. As soon as I saw them I knew what I wanted to do and I started getting aroused by the thought of it. Like the times before, when I got out to the street I sat the bag of trash down then grunted and filled my panties with STINK. As I turned around the girls were crossing my drive-way, our eyes met and we said "good morning" to each other as they walked by. With the dark sweat pants I had on that morning I'm sure they didn't notice my boner bulging in the front of my sweats or the large bulge from STINK in the seat but still it was an incredible turn-on. I had spoken with two young females who were within a few feet of me while wearing panties FILLED WITH STINK!!! As I walked back towards my house I discreetly began to rub my excited wee-wee through my pants and ejaculated in my panties before I got inside!










No comments:

Post a Comment