Thursday, September 1, 2011

I STINK my pants....the beginning

My desire for pooping my pants started when I was in second grade. I was downtown with my mom and older sister. They were shopping in a womans/girls clothing store and I had gone to Woolworths to kill time in the toy department. I had to poop and tried to relieve the pressure by farting. Instead I ended up filling my pants with a very messy poop. I walked back to the store where my mom and sister were shopping. My sister was in a dressing room trying on some clothes when I approached my mom and told her "I had an accident in my pants". She asked "number one?" and when I shook my head "no" she said rather loudly "STINK? YOU MADE STINK IN YOUR PANTS?" She asked how it happened and I explained it to her then she said they weren't done shopping and I would either have to wait there or in the car. We lived only five minutes from downtown and with a little whining I was able to talk her into taking me home. When my sister came out of the dressing room I heard my mom say "your brother just made a stink in his pants. I'm going to take him home and will be right back". The clerk standing next to her heard my mom also and it was totally embarrassing then my sister said to me "I can't believe you went stink in your pants? What a baby". I had to sit in my pooped pants as my mom drove me home and she told me to leave my dirty underwear in the bathroom so she could wash them out when she got back later. I was happy that my dad worked nights and wasn't around when we got home. I removed my underwear and they were really a mess. At times in my childhood I had little diarrhea accidents from letting out a small wet fart but on this particular time my underwear were full of thick creamy poop. For the first time in my life outside of diapers I had made a BIG poop in my pants and I always remembered it. I don't know why but I replayed that incident in my mind over the next few years. I distinctly remembered the event in detail but over time the rememberance of what it felt like to have a big poop in my pants diminished and by the time I was in seventh grade I was becoming curious. By then I had also started thinking that the reason I often saw my moms and sisters panties hanging wet in the bathroom was because they had pooped in them. I determined that if they were pooping in their panties so much it must be something really fun. I wanted to again see what it felt like and decided that when I got the right opportunity, I was going to poop my pants!

It had been a few months since I began thinking about pooping my pants and I was really getting anxious. In April 1969 I was home alone and finally had the chance I'd been waiting for. I didn't have to poop as badly as I would have liked but still I knew I could poop and I wasn't going to let the opportunity slip away. I was nervous as I sat on the toilet in a normal position but with my underwear still on. After a little bit of effort a firm turd came out and dropped into my underwear. I was thirteen and I had just purposely pooped in my pants! I immediately got very paranoid about what I'd done, quickly stood up and dumped the turd out then wiped the small amount of poop residue from my underwear. It really wasn't how I hoped it would be and decided it was a dumb thing to do. It only took a few days however for me to decide I wanted to try it one more time but I was going to wait until I needed to poop badly so it would be easier to go and I could fill my underwear with more than a small turd. As I waited for the opportunity to experiment again I also decided that I wanted to do it in panties instead of my own underwear. I got an older pair of my sisters panties and hid them, trying them on occasionally and looking at myself in the mirror while imagining what they would look like full of poop.

I only had to wait a little over a month for the perfect opportunity. My family was gone for the day and I was hanging out with some friends at one of their houses in my neighborhood when I felt the need to poop. It came on quickly and by the way I felt I knew it was going to be a big one. At that time in my life I had an afternoon newspaper route and since it was getting close to the time of day for the papers to get dropped off at my house, I had a good excuse for going home. I actually had to poop so badly that I was almost desperate and ran back to my house. I got my sisters white nylon panties from my hiding place and had some incredible butterflies in my stomach as I put them on then went into the bathroom and again sat on the toilet in my usual pooping position. Unlike the first time I knew it was not going to take any effort to poop. I then relaxed my bowels and immediately felt a very large amount of warm creamy poop pile up in the seat of my sisters panties. This time it wasn't just a little poop in my pants I had definitely made STINK in my pants, a BIG MESSY CREAMY STINK just as I had been wanting to do. I never had so much poop in my pants and I could feel a warm stickiness against my butt. I got pretty paranoid again since I was doing something that I had been trained throughout my entire life not to do but in a strange way it felt good and I wanted to leave it in the panties for at least a few minutes. When I stood up and walked over to the mirror to look at myself, the pile of poop hanging in the seat of the panties felt enormous. I already had an obvious boner sticking out in the front of the panties then I turned around and looked at my butt in the mirror. I could see the panties were already stained around the large bulge in the seat then I stood there for a moment enjoying the view of how panties looked when they are full of STINK. Surprisingly I didn't masturbate that first time and even though no one was supposed to be home for a few more hours I was nervous about being caught and took the panties off after only a few minutes. Since I had accomplished what I wanted and thought that it was a one time thing, I foolishly threw the panties away instead of washing them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment