Friday, September 9, 2011

I STINK MY PANTS....Discovering the true pleasure of it

Over the next few years I continued to poop in panties whenever the perfect opportunity arose but that was never more than a few times a year. I experimented with different things, standing while I pooped and sitting after I would make STINK in my panties. Strangely, although I would get aroused and play with my wee-wee I didn't masturbate to completion while wearing my messy pants. I would usually wait until after I cleaned up then would think about how the poop looked in my panties and fantasize about girls making STINK in their panties as I masturbated. By the time I was in my "junior" year of high school I had been dating the same girl for over a year and the subject of "pooping your pants" somehow came up. I was totally surprised and excited when she admitted to having a small accident in her pants a few years earlier then with her panties already dirty, she decided to finish her poop in them to see what it felt like. She told me she kind of liked it and had done it a few times on purpose since then. Over the next year she actually pooped her pants for me on four seperate occasions. It probably sounds strange but I really enjoyed putting my nose near her butt so I could smell the STINK she'd made in her panties. In addition to her telling me about herself pooping her pants, she also told me that her mom pooped in her pants "a lot". It seems that she had problems with constipation and took Ex-lax on a regular basis to deal with it. My girlfriend had witnessed numerous times when her mom didn't make it to the bathroom in time and would completely mess her pants with creamy runny STINK! I LOVED IT!!! It was an incredible turn-on to think of this forty year old woman making STINK in her panties and girdle! By the number of incidents she had, several in public, I soon began to doubt that it was totally by accident and to this day, I still believe she had a pants pooping fetish. I think she not only enjoyed making STINK in her pants, but that it excited her to have others know that she had made STINK in her pants!

I was intrigued by the Ex-lax induced BM's and my girlfriend agreed to give me one of her mom's chocolate Ex-lax to try sometime. I was almost eighteen years old and was home alone overnight one weekend. I took the Ex-lax just before going to bed as recommended and within fifteen minutes of waking up the next morning I had to poop. And I mean I REALLY NEEDED TO POOP!!! I hadn't prepared for that kind of urgency and I had to hurry to get an old pair of my mom's white nylon full cut panties from my hiding place (by then I had a couple pairs of panties in my collection that I used for pooping in). I quickly put on the panties and just like always, I immediately started getting aroused. I then bent over slightly while I stood with my back towards a full length mirror so I could watch myself as I pooped and relaxed my bowels. A small firm turd pushed into my panties and I was somewhat disappointed as I had been expecting the Ex-lax to make my poop very soft and mushy STINK. It turned out to be only a momentary disappointment as the small firm turd was only the "plug" in the dike. Within seconds I relaxed my bowels again and my panties ballooned outward as they quickly filled with an ENORMOUS PILE of warm mushy STINK!!! I could hardly believe how full my panties were and I still wasn't done with my BM. I gave one more "grunt" and felt another massive amount of extremely mushy STINK pushing into my panties with some of it oozing out of the leg openings and dropping onto the floor. As I stood there looking at the large mess I'd made in the panties I could only imagine how often my girlfriends mom looked in a mirror and saw a similar sight.

I tried to not allow poop to fall onto the floor as I carefully walked to a wooden chair in a different room. I then sat down in my STINK causing the warm mushy mess to squish and spread in the seat of the panties. My butt was completely covered with thick creamy STINK and it felt absolutely wonderful! I had never before sat in such a big pile of STINK then almost immediately I surprisingly felt another sensation. A hot stream of cum squirted into my panties and as I looked down at them I could see a thick glob that had penetrated the silky material. I began moving my butt around in my STINK and watched the wet spot grow bigger as I uncontrollably ejaculated! I could hardly believe what had happened. Even though I had gotten an erection when I first put the panties on, I hadn't even touched my wee-wee at all. I absolutely had not masturbated and the only stimulation for my excitement was from sitting in a big pile of warm creamy STINK!!! It was delightful and I truly loved it!!! I was amazed that just having STINK in my pants was so exciting that it made me cum! From that moment, I knew that I wanted to STINK in my pants every time that I had the opportunity. At the time it seemed there was nothing more sexually pleasureable than filling a pair of panties with STINK and CUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment