Friday, November 6, 2009

My third try was the charm....

It took almost eight years after the last time that I had an opportunity to fulfill my sissy desires before I got the chance again. Even after getting married I couldn’t stop thinking about sucking cock and I continued to discreetly search for someone to help me fulfill my desires. Over the past eight years I communicated with at least a half dozen men that lived nearby but nothing ever came from it. With being married the opportunities were hard to come by. I finally found a man that was interested and being understanding of my issues, he didn’t push things but said when I was comfortable he’d be ready. It took almost nine months from our first communication before everything seemed right. We made arrangements to meet but when the day arrived I contacted him with an excuse. Afterwards I was upset with myself for backing out once again and decided I either needed to “do it” or stop having the desire. I knew it had to be the former so after three weeks we again made arrangements to meet.

I put on a pink bra and panties then nervously drove to the sleezy motel where we had planned to meet. I could hardly believe what I was doing when I actually knocked on the room door and went inside. I had told him prior to meeting that we would need to “start in” right away before I had an opportunity to back out. He took control as soon as I entered, making me remove my clothes and “model” my sissy undies for him. He then made me strip him and when I didn't fold his clothes neatly after removing them, he spanked my butt. And then the moment I had been waiting almost ten years for finally happened! He told me to get down on my knees and welcome him to town. I knelt down and started to lick his cock then slid it in my mouth. Oh my god, it was so incredible! I HAD A COCK IN MY MOUTH!!! It was thick and smooth, and felt so big in my mouth. I was very nervous but loving the moment. We spent about an hour and a half together with me being submissive and him giving orders. I had my butt spanked several times and spent a lot of time licking and sucking his cock. I've always fantasized about swallowing a big load of cum although it never happened that day. I wasn’t certain whether I could really do it or not but I didn’t get the chance to find out. I hope it will happen in time. That was my initiation and I was happy and excited to have finally accomplished the first step. I can now honestly say, I know the feeling of having a thick seven inch cock in my mouth and it was wonderful!!! My mouth is no longer a virgin, it was filled with cock and I can now proclaim, I am a sissy cocksucker! That can never change for the rest of my life. No matter what else happens, I will never have my virginity again. I've SUCKED A COCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment