Wednesday, September 30, 2009

first time tasting my own cum

I really enjoyed the years I had alone in my apartment and became a chronic masturbator. During that time I had added a number of pairs of panties to my collection that I found in the apartments laundry room. It was always wonderful to find new pairs then take them back to my apartment and pleasure myself in them as I imagined what the female who had owned them would be thinking if she knew a man was now playing with his cock in them. The first time masturbating in them was always the best and they would always end up soaked with cum!

Although I didn’t know it at the time, when I was 25 the seed for my future sissy desires was planted. I had smoked some weed and was sitting in my apartment in panties preparing for one of my many masturbation sessions. I already was getting aroused as I looked at the pictures in a new issue of Penthouse then began browsing through the Penthouse Forum to see if there were any stories that interested me. I can’t remember the title of this particular story but I know it intrigued me so I decided to read it. It was about a guy who had picked up a woman at a bar then went with her back to her apartment. He was shocked to find another guy there but the female didn’t really say much to the guy and led the man from the bar to the bedroom. After being disappointed by his “size” she decided to humiliate him rather then let him enjoy the pleasure of her pussy. She made him kiss and lick her ass then when she pushed his face into her pussy she asked if he liked his pussy “wet and slimy”? She never let him touch himself throughout and by then his cock was aching for pleasure. She then had the other man come in the room. He had a large cock and she sucked him before laying on the bed and having him fuck her while the man from the bar watched. As soon as the man with the big cock filled her pussy with cum she lifted her legs then told the other man to come over and lick her “wet slimy pussy”. The man was now so desperate to have his cock pleasured that he was willing to do anything to get relief. He knelt down and looked at her cum filled pussy then she pulled his face in as she told him to lick and suck. She then lowered her legs and globs of cum slid into his mouth. He was disgusted but totally turned on. She then told him it was “time to have yours” then had him lay on the floor and put his feet back over his head. She began to lick his balls and cock and as he began to moan with pleasure she squeezed his balls tight and told him to open his mouth. She then rapidly jerked off his cock until he shot a large load of his own cum into his waiting mouth.

Up to that time it was the hottest thing I had ever read and I became incredibly aroused at the thought of having a female humiliate me by jacking me off and making me eat another man’s cum as well as my own cum. After reading that story I was incredibly turned on and my excited hard cock was forming a nice tent in my panties. I really needed to masturbate and I already knew exactly what I was going to do. I began rubbing my cock through my panties as I read the story again, fantasizing that I was the man that went home with the woman and was so turned on by the time I finished that my panties were wet from pre-cum. I went into the bedroom and took off my panty then looked at myself in the mirror. My cock was as hard as it could possibly be, the skin on the head was stretched tight and glistening from the pre-cum. I wiped the pre-cum around on the head of my cock then wrapped my fingers around my erection and watched myself slowly stroke up and down the full length of my shaft. I then laid down on the bed with a pillow under my head and raised my feet putting them back over my head as far as I could. My excited cock was only about six inches away and directly over my face. I was really turned on looking at my cock in that position with more pre-cum hanging from the tip. I began stroking up and down the full length of me cock again very slowly but the excitement was too much and I couldn’t wait any longer. I said to myself “it’s time to have yours” then opened my mouth wide and rapidly stroked my erection. A thick stream of cum immediately shot on my face and in my mouth then I continued to rapidly jack off, filling my waiting mouth with a very large load of cum before gulping down the slimy glob. It was the first time I’d ever tasted or swallowed my own cum then after my excitement subsided I was disgusted with myself and vowed to never do it again. Those promises don’t usually last long for me and two nights later I read the story again and did the same thing. Over the next few months I ended up in the same position many more times with a mouthful of my own cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment