Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my early panty years

Throughout my early teen years I continued to enjoy my mom’s and sister’s panties. Although I always invaded the hamper to inspect and sniff the dirty panties I eventually “confiscated” a few pairs that I kept hidden in my room for my usage. By the time I was eighteen I had also acquired a few pair from my girlfriend. She thought I wanted them as a remembrance of her and had no idea that I enjoyed wearing and masturbating in them. By the time I’d finished high school I already knew that wearing panties was my favorite thing to do during masturbation. I always found it exciting to look at the bulge from my hard cock in a pair of panties then watching as my cum would soak through the material when I ejaculated. While away at college I curtailed my panty play except for when I would be home on breaks where I would enjoy some wonderful masturbation sessions in panties. I can remember late night sessions in my bedroom after smoking some weed, wearing panties and playing with my cock while looking at pictures in Playboy and Penthouse. After getting myself thoroughly aroused, I would put down the magazines and watch myself masturbate in the panties until I would soak the front of them with a massive load of cum. I often enjoy the same pleasure today except without the weed and the pictures are now from the internet. I still love to watch myself masturbate in panties and still find it very exciting seeing my panties as they get wet with my cum!

A month after finishing college I got a job and moved into my own apartment. It was the first time I lived somewhere by myself and I looked forward to being able to masturbate any time the mood hit me. By that time I had acquired a few more pairs of panties that I’d found in laundry rooms and other places during my college days, and I still had my mom’s, sister’s, and girlfriend’s although they had been used many times over. I could hardly wait to pleasure myself that first night in my apartment. Although I was barely moved in with boxes sitting everywhere I had the essentials of what I needed. I had my stereo hooked up, I smoked a little weed then I put on a pair of panties and got out my collection of Playboy and Penthouse. It took no time at all before I had a raging hard-on inside my panties and I was in heaven. I was sitting in the middle of the room in my apartment playing with my excited cock and there was no one around to interrupt me. When I couldn’t withstand the excitement any longer I went into the bathroom where I could watch myself in the mirror. I stood there thrusting my hips as I enjoyed the feeling of the silky material of the panties rubbing against my cock, then soaked them with a big load of cum. An hour later I shot another big load into a second pair of panties and I continued to masturbate in panties at least once every night during that first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment