Friday, September 18, 2009

How I started....

I've always had a panty fetish for as long as I can remember. Even at the age of 5 or 6, I loved looking at the cheerleaders panties at my brother's basketball games. I would lay in bed and make up adventures in my mind about the cheerleaders and their panties. I didn't realize it at the time but it was my first form of fantasizing. I also remember that it made my little penis feel good when I would think of the adventures but I had no idea why. As I got older I would always try to catch glimpses of girls panties, in school or playing in the neighborhood. And whenever I would catch a good glimpse I would eventually end up laying in bed and thinking up adventures about those girls and their panties. At about the age of twelve, I was in bed thinking about panties then suddenly my penis felt really good and a white fluid emerged. I had no idea what it was and thought there was something wrong with me. From that moment on for the next several months I would always try to stop when thinking of an adventure prior to my penis feeling really good and squirting out the white fluid. I finally came to the realization that there wasn't anything wrong with my penis or the white fluid and just allowed it to emerge when my penis felt good. It wasn't until I was thirteen that I understood what was happening.

One day around the time I was thirteen I was at our house alone and was thinking about panties. For some reason I decided to check the hamper for either my mom's or sisters panties. The hamper was almost full and there were several dirty pair from each of them inside. Several pairs had noticeable stains in them which led me to believe that girls often pooped their pants. I didn't know anything about females having periods at the time and I would always see either my mom's or sister's panties rinsed out and hanging in the bathroom. Pooping in them was the only logical reason at that time. I fondled, inspected and sniffed every pair of panties in the hamper that day and thought about them later on in bed. From that day on for the next several weeks I would invade the hamper every chance I had. Eventually I started having the desire to try the panties on and waited for the right moment. The day I'd been waiting for finally arrived. Everyone was gone and I was in the house alone. I checked the hamper. It was only a day after my mom had done the laundry but fortunately there was one pair of my sister's white full cut nylon panties in the hamper. I took them then went to the bathroom. After removing all my clothes I walked over in front of the full length mirror that was on the door in the bathroom then put my sisters panties on. Oh my god they felt wonderful and when I looked at myself in the mirror there was a "tent" in the front of them. I just stood there looking at myself in them, moving all around and rubbing my butt in them. I never even touched my penis but all of a sudden it had that good feeling and I saw a wet spot appearing on the front of the panties. I tried to pull them down as quickly as possible but it was already too late. I had cum in my sister's panties. I freaked out and quickly wiped the fluid out of them as best as I could then put them back in the hamper. I was happy when the next laundry day had come and gone and no one had found out what I'd done. From that day on I was intrigued by wearing panties and the events of that day were repeated many times. Fortunately after that I learned to control myself a little better although there were still a few times that my mom's or sister's panties still ended up getting wet and sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment